Number of Images:
In each round of the PDI competition, there are two categories per level (standard or advanced) that members can enter images into. These are listed below, with the maximum number of images allowed per member:
- Colour PDI - 2 images maximum
- Mono PDI - 2 images maximum
- There is no requirement to enter both Mono and Colour competitions if you don't want to, so for example if you really only have a single colour image to enter, just enter the one image.
- If you are not sure if you are Advanced or Standard level for each category, the competition's secretary will be able to confirm for you.
- An image that has been previously entered into a Print or PDI Competition cannot be subsequently entered into another Print or PDI competition, and vice versa.
Image format & sizing:
- JPG format, i.e. with the ".jpg" file extension.
- sRGB or Grayscale
- Sized to 3840 pixels by 2160 pixels - This means for a landscape orientation image the maximum dimension is 3840 pixels
whereas for portrait orientation and square images, the maximum dimension is 2160 pixels.
Naming your images:
- The title of the image must not exceed 25 characters in length.
- Image naming must follow the following convention: Image-Title_yy.jpg where:
- Image_Title is your image title for the image
- ‘yy’ is your membership number.
Where to send your images:
- Please attach your images to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
The above is a summary of what is fully defined in the competition rules, which can be found here.